Guitar Instruction for Kids and Adults in Missoula, Montana
- Group lessons for all ages
- Personalized instruction, e.g. learn the songs you want to play
- A learning atmosphere devoted to learning though fun, engaging activities
- Flexible workflows for various skill levels, tastes, goals…
- Polished curriculum
- Please review our lesson policies to gain familiarity.
- Note: Limited scholarships are available for highly motivated students unable to meet the suggested tuition requirements
- Charismatic Teaching – Your instructor brings focus, encouragement, and a sense of humor
- Experienced Guidance – Professional performance background and 11 years guitar instruction
- Solid Investment – Guitarborist’s instructors devote time away from classes to helping you overcome your musical obstacles and return the investment to their students
- Personalized Approach – Different paths of learning for diverse musical tastes
- “Dave is an amazing guitarist, and an even better teacher. Very down to earth. He is always making you feel welcome with his laughter, and jokes.” – Brian P.
- “Dave is an incredible instructor and I’m so happy I got to take lessons from him. I started playing guitar about 5 years ago, and he’s been my instructor ever since. It has been my dream since I was a kid to become a great guitarist, and looking back on my learning experience with Dave, I realize that I can get there with more practice. I would like to say that Dave is a great instructor and I’d recommend him to anyone!” -Ben L. age 14
Meet The Director
I hold time in my personal life for relationships that are important to me. All of our time is incredibly precious, and I try to keep that in mind in the way that I live. Professionally I am incredibly goal oriented in regards to the way my students progress. I feel my job duties are to make them feel comfortable, appreciated, valued, and important. I feel my time is precious, and I hope you feel the same.